My Favourite Songs

Assalamualaikum and hye. Today, I would love to share about the songs that makes me hapy and the reason why I love to hear them. First of all, I am the type of person who like to enjoy the music according to my mood. For example, whenever I feel happy about something, I would always listen to pop genre musics and if it's the other way around, I would prefer ballad songs. So let's take a peek into my playlists.


  • Feelings by Lauv
I love how the song could comforts me and I really love the moment while listening to it because it's like I'm craving for more!



🎶
Is my love too much?
Or is it just enough for you, for you?
'Cause it's getting late, would you like to stay
'Cause I'm bad at reading signs
But I, I wanna do whatever you wanna do
If you wanted to, girl, we could cross that line
Know we've been friends
And love only knows broken ends, yeah
That's what you said but girl let me change your mind

  • I.F.L.Y by Bazzi
The song is beautiful and it makes me happy by just listening to it because it is so nice to hear someone saying "I love you" to you right! It feels like I've been somewhere happier than here.



🎶

I guess what I'm sayin', I guess what I'm sayin'
I guess what I'm sayin' is, I
I fuckin' love you
I guess what I'm sayin', I guess what I'm sayin'
I guess what I'm sayin' is, I
I fuckin' love you (ah, yeah)
Love you through the better days
Love you through the rainy ones
Champion, you're number one, yeah, that's true
I guess what I'm sayin', I guess what I'm sayin'
I guess what I'm sayin' is, I
I fuckin' love you (ah, yeah, ah)


  • Love Shot by EXO
This song is a litle bit different from the other songs. Love Shot is a pop dance track that filled with great vocal and instrumentals sound. It is quite sexy and the song itself is really addictive. It's like I can't get enough of listening to it especially while watching the music video in YouTube. 



  • I Love You 3000 by Stephanie Poetri
When I heard this song for the first time, I fell in love with her voice and the lyrics of this song. It is a beautiful song that I would always listen to. The singer's voice is so angelic and the melody itself is really mellow. 


🎶


Baby, take my hand
I want you to be my husband
Cause you're my Iron Man
And I love you three thousand
Baby, take a chance
Cause I want this to be something
Straight out of a Hollywood movie

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment